Terms and Conditions
When Permacultura Cantabria organises an Erasmus+ activity, we are responsible for the proper use of the European funds; for the completion and proper justification of the activity, ensuring in our facilities an inclusive and respectful environment where all participants can feel safe. But to succeed in doing so, we need to ask for your collaboration.
Please, accept the following Terms and Conditions before registering in our activities. Attending the activity without regard to the following obligations may result in the participant expulsion or lack of reimbursement.
GENERAL RULES DURING THE ACTIVITY
- Attendance and punctuality is obligatory.
- No alcohol is allowed during the activity. Permacultura Cantabria won’t reimburse participants using alcohol or drugs.
- English is the official language during the activity.
- Dissemination is part of the activity. It has to be done by each participant, uploading photos and videos on Facebook & Whatsapp.
- There will be time for questions/evaluations after the after noon session/before dinner.
- The circle is a safe space. Everybody can talk and be listened to without judging.
- Keys don’t leave the site. In case of loss, we will charge the keys cost to the participants when we reimburse them.
- If anyone is staying longer than the course dates, make sure you book extra accommodation, buses to leave the facilities, etc.
- If some participant gets COVID during the activity and this prevents him/her to leave Spain (quarantine obligations), Permacultura Cantabria can manage their accommodation for 15 days, but all the expenses incurred during this period (accommodation, food service, new flight tickets, new Diagnostic Tests, or any other cost deriving from contagion) should be covered by the participant.
INFO ABOUT FACILITIES
- Schedule of the food service: Breakfast 8:30 to 9:15, Lunch 13:30 to 14:15, Dinner 20:00 to 20:45. The kitchen will close after that time.
- In the dining room, no people are allowed behind the bar.
- Cups, plates and cutlery should be left in place and can not be taken to the dormitory.
- Hall opening hours 24h (keys in the box).
- Towels in the wardrobe.
- Close all doors and windows.
- Turn off all the lights at night.
- Silence is mandatory in the dormitory, from 23:00 to 8:00.
- There are 3 hairdryers in the reception for common use.
- Toilet paper in the reception.
- Tap water is drinkable.
- Do not take materials from the cabinet in the working area without asking.
- On the last day people must take the rubbish out of the rooms, the bed sheets must be removed and leave the room in a decent state.
IMAGE RIGHTS AGREEMENT
The participant enters into this Agreement with Permacultura Cantabria CIF G39617584, Cantabria Spain. (as of now the Producer),
I have been informed and understand that Permacultura Cantabria is producing short films and image portfolios for the dissemination of the project and that my name, likeness, image, voice, appearance and performance is being/ can be recorded and made a part of that production (“Product”).
- I grant the Producer and its designers the right to use my name, likeness, image, voice, appearance and performance as embodied in the Product whether recorded on or transferred to videotape, film, slides, photographs, audio tapes or other media, now known or later developed. This grant includes without limitation the right to edit, mix or duplicate and to use or re-use the Product in whole or part as Producer may elect. Producer or its designee shall have complete ownership of the Product in which I appear, including copyright interests, and I acknowledge that I have no interest or ownership in the Product or its copyright.
- I also grant Producer and its designees the right to broadcast, exhibit, market, sell and otherwise distribute the Product, either in whole or in parts, and either alone or with other products, for commercial or non-commercial television or theater, closed-circuit exhibition, home video distribution or any other purpose that Producer or its designees in their sole discretion may determine. This grant includes the right to use the Product for promoting or publicizing any of the uses.
- I confirm that I have the right to enter into this Agreement, that I am not restricted by any commitments to third parties, and that the Producer has no financial commitment or obligations to me as a result of this Agreement. I hereby give all clearances, copyright and otherwise, for the use of my name, likeness, image voice, appearance and performance embodied in the Product. I expressly release and indemnify the Producer and its officers, employees, agents and designees from any and all claims known and unknown arising out of, or in any way connected with, the above granted uses and representations. The rights granted Producer herein are perpetual and worldwide.
- In consideration of all of the above, I hereby acknowledge receipt of reasonable and fair consideration from the Producer. I have read the foregoing and understand its terms and stipulations and agree to all of them.
(If the participant is under age 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign a paper agreement, ask for it to our staff).